The Truants Vietnam Bike Ride
20th-26th January 2020
All visas applications must be completed and visa numbers added to registration by 30th September 2019.
Costs of Visas will need to be paid for yourself- The current cost is $89
If you have previously entered Vietnam you will also need the details of your previous visa.
- Everyone should retain the yellow portion of their immigration Arrival-Departure card on entry to Vietnam, as this is required for exit.
- An entry visa is required to enter Vietnam, This should be applied for online at this link. Visas may be applied for up to 2 days before travel however we encourage applications to be made well in advance of travel.
- Classic Challenge requires the visa number for each participant prior to the event
- Applicants need to include their dates of entry into and exit from Vietnam and the ports of entry and exit.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
12 Victoria Road
London W8 5RD
Tel: 020 7937 1912
Fax: 020 7937 6108
Opening hours: 9.30 – 12.30, Monday – Friday except public holidays.
- A single tourist visa is valid for one month from the date of arrival in Vietnam.
- The Embassy recommends 5 working days for processing but Classic Challenge advises one month.
- If anyone is staying on and plans to go back to Vietnam after the bike ride it would be prudent to organise a multiple entry visa which costs £70 (subject to change). Anyone requiring this type of visa should contact Classic Challenge (020 7619 0066) for further information.